Tuesday, January 1, 2013

REALITY of Living in Japan as a Foreigner: Pt 1

Introduction

I just recently arrived in Japan (December 2012) and started work as an English teacher for a large private institution. I've been placed in a rural part of Kansai (about 2 hours by train from Osaka).

There are plenty blogs, forums, internet articles and Japanese lessons that try to help prepare aspiring "gaijins" for their move/visit to japan. NONE OF THEM adequately prepare you for the REAL everyday challenges that you will face.

Here's my attempt to do for others what I WISH others had done for me. I will be doing a series of short blog posts about the REAL everyday things that you need to be prepared for if you're planning a trip or visit to Japan.

Please feel free to comment or message. Please ask questions. Tell me what YOU want to know that isn't already spammed to bloody death on every other gaijin forum and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment